ALL FULL WEEKS START ON FRIDAYS.
|01, 08, 15,22 March 2013
|29 March, 05 April
|12, 19, 26 April, 3, 10, 17 May
|24, 31 May, 7, 14, 21, 28 June
|5, 12 July
|January - Feburary 2013
|19, 26 July, 2, 9, 16, 23 August
|30 August,06 September
|13, 20, 27 Sept, 4, 11, 18, 25 Oc
|01 Nov - 13 Dec (any week)
Short breaks Spring and Autumn 2013
Short breaks are available from early March through to 10 May 2013 and from 01 November 2013, but excluding two weeks over Christmas / New Year and the Easter fortnight. The following rates apply :
The Brown Family, owners of West View House, have been welcoming guests for 8 years. We hope you will enjoy your own holiday here now you have discovered us.
From November 2011
|Friday - Sunday (3 nights)
|Monday - Thursday (4 nights)
Some small print!
All holiday enquiries should be sent to Wyke Holiday Properties Ltd
- The above rates are for up to six persons (adults or children). There is no extra charge for an infant (cot and high chair provided free)
- Electricity (for central heating, hot water and lighting etc) inclusive
- All bed-linen and towels are provided but guests are expected to provide their own beach towels
- Animals: Well behaved dogs are welcomed but must be kept on the ground floor only, and not exercised in the garden
- Guests may arrive from 3.00pm on day of arrival and must depart by 10.00am on departure day
137a High Street, Swanage, Dorset BH19 2NB
Tel : 01929 422776
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: "the small print"!
- RESERVATIONS: Please send the deposit for the figure in brackets on the weekly rates page. If you stay exceeds one week please add for additional periods. If your holiday starts within six weeks please send the full amount due with your booking request. Please telephone or email first to check availability.
- CANCELLATION: In the event of your needing to cancel your reservation for any reason please note that deposits are not refundable less than three weeks prior to your arrival date unless another reservation can be obtained.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: Unless special arrangements have been agreed properties are available from 3-00pm on date of arrival and must be vacated by 10-00am on day of departure.
- HIRE CHARGES: The balance of your hire charge should be sent at least six weeks prior to your arrival please.
- NUMBERS OF OCCUPANTS: The numbers of occupants must not exceed the names given on your booking form. No variation is permitted without the owners consent.
- TENANCY: The tenancy is a holiday tenancy pursuant to Section 5 of the First Schedule Housing Act 1988
- ACCESS: We reserve the right of access to the property at any reasonable time during your stay; or at any time in the event of emergency. Please note this would usually only be expected if you have asked us to investigate something relating to the property.
- SMOKING: Please note that smoking is not permitted inside any properties. In some cases detectors are fitted in main rooms which are permanently connected to the mains and which should not be tampered with.
- PETS: Your family pet is welcome to visit too. However they MUST be kept downstairs and off furniture at all times. Please advise us on your booing form if you intend to bring any animals.
- HEATING & VENTILATION: Full central heating (including under-floor heating in some areas) is provided and payment for this is included as part of your rental. However guests are expected to observe sensible economies during their stay with the consumption of all power supplies. Additionally it must be remembered that parts of West View House are 200 years old and there are some areas of solid wall. All rooms must be adequately ventilated from time to time to avoid condensation mildew occurring.
- BREAKAGES AND DAMAGES: All damages and breakages must be reported and paid for together any items found missing. Guests may be invoiced separately and payment to be made within 7 days of invoice.
- CLEANING: On departure the property should be left clean and tidy. A £20.00 or other higher relevant charge will be made for cleaning made after your departure if this is considered necessary. Please note that while your hire charge includes a weekly clean or bed-linen/towels etc change it does not cover your ordinary washing up!
- DISCLAIMER: While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details of the property some facilities may be withdrawn or altered for reasons beyond our control and for which the owners accept no liability. The statutory rights of persons who deal as consumers (as defined by Section 12 of the Unfair Contract terms Act 1977) relating to misdescribed goods or services are not reduced by these conditions and information and assistance regarding statutory rights of consumers are available from trading standards departments or Citizens' Advice Bureau.